TOGETHER FOR A BETTER FUTURE. FOR YOUR SKIN. FOR OUR PLANET.
Through strong research work and our commitment to shaping a sustainable future, we have created DEFENCE SUN, state-of-the-art sunscreens designed to defend skin, also when very sensitive, while respecting the environment.
Our products are highly tolerated by skin, thus also ideal for sensitive and intolerant skin, since they are:
- Nickel tested
- Preservative free
- Gluten free
- Fragrance free
- Triple photoprotection to offer comprehensive DEFENCE against the harmful effects of sun radiation, both in the short and the long term
- State-of-the-art formulations tested to be compatible with the marine ecosystem and recycled packaging.
WE CARE FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR SKIN
The state-of-the-art DEFENCE SUN sunscreens have been designed to offer TRIPLE PHOTOPROTECTION to skin, that is, from UVA-UVB radiation, from free radicals generated by IR radiation, from long-term, delayed biological damage thanks to the Pro-Repair Complex, which strengthens the natural mechanisms of biological protection and repair of skin
TOGETHER TO BETTER THE FUTURE OF OUR PLANET
Formulations and packaging of the new BioNike sunscreens have been designed to respect the environment:
- Formulations with rigorously selected sun filters to achieve high skin compatibility and resepct marine biodiversity, that is, free from Oxybenzone, Octocrilene and Octinoxate*
- Formulations tested to be compatible with the marine ecosystem*
- Innovative Eco-Packaging made with recycled and recyclable materials**
**Excluding the following DEFENCE Sunscreens: Stick SPF 50+, Spray (can) SPF 50+, Spray (can) SPF 30, Baby & Kid Spray (can) SPF 50+
** In variable percentages, as indicated on each package.
"A SEA OF STARS": BIONIKE SUPPORTS WORLDRISE IN THE PROTECTION OF MARINE HABITAT
This important project, designed by our staff with Worldrise, has the ambitious goal of contributing to marine reforestation, the protection of biodiversity and the safeguard of the health of the Mediterranean Sea, that is, our very existence.
HELP US TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS
Together we can make a difference.
TO KEEP YOUR SKIN IN GOOD HEALTH
Avoid exposure in the hottest hours (11:00 am -3:00 pm)
For additional protection, wear clothing, hats, sunglasses
Avoid exposing infants and young children to direct sunlight
Apply sunscreen in an adequate amount and re-apply frequently
Ref.: European Commission Recommendation No. 2006/647/EC on the efficacy of sunscreens and the claims made related to them.
TO KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT IN GOOD HEALTH
- Recycle properly
- Do not waste water
- Respect nature and the wildlife that lives in it
- Do not use single-use plastic objects.